My five favorite coffee shops.
Wake up, wake up, O Zion! Clothe yourself with strength. Isaiah 52:1, NLT
Not sure we can call coffee, “clothing,” but this is one Bible verse “maybe” referencing coffee. (wink!)
I know there are loads of amazing coffee places in the world, but here are five of my faves. If you’re ever in these towns, be sure to check them out!
- La Café Del Caffe -- Rome, Italy -- tazzadorocoffeeshop.com
- Higher Grounds Coffee Shop -- Idyllwild, California -- idyllwildcoffeeroasters.com
- Eternity Coffee Roasters -- Miami, Florida -- eternitycoffeeroasters.com
- Original Starbucks -- Pike Place Market, Seattle, Washington -- www.starbucks.com
- Biggby’s Coffee -- I go here the most! -- Kalamazoo, Michigan -- www.biggby.com
Ten things I pack when I travel.
We’ve traveled enough that I’ve finally caught on to packing a few essentials. Here are 10 things I always pack when we travel...