My 10 favorite apps.
I am not a tech guru by any stretch, and I know there are lots of apps I’ve never even heard of or utilized, but nonetheless, other than the standard apps that come with our mobile devices -- here are the top 10 apps I love and use almost every week!
- Blue Letter Bible | Bible study software that has in-depth resources such as commentaries, Greek and Hebrew word tools, concordances and more.
- Bible Gateway | Mobile app with devotionals, Bible reading plans, various Bible translations and more.
- Over | Easy, on-the-go way to create great designs or videos with customizable graphics, videos, fonts, color palettes, etc. It’s your graphic design team in an app!
- VideoLeap | So easy anyone can use it. Make great videos on the go without all of the major equipment and export time.
- Aviary | This is a photo editing app that allows you to crop, rotate, resize, flip and adjust colors as well as add captions, effects and filters.
- Candy Crush | Gotta have something to do while I’m sitting on an airplane or waiting in line somewhere!
- Marco Polo | Great way to communicate with friends and family via short videos in a private thread. I love keeping up with friends across the country or my kids across the globe (in Australia!) with this app.
- Notability | A great note taking tool!
- Audible | I am a big advocate of doubling your time. Audible allows me to listen to audiobooks while I’m driving, working or getting ready in the morning.
- Blinkist | Blinkist lets you read the main points and lessons from thousands of nonfiction books in 15 min or less. Great way to keep up with the latest in a short amount of time!
What apps can you not live without and make your life easier?